Disclaimer

The opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. They do not reflect the opinions of my employer or anyone else and do not provide any official or unofficial interpretations or guidance on what is being written about. They are simply "my thoughts".

Friday 24 September 2010

Mark Rothko: The Finished Project

Today the children in my class finished their Mark Rothko inspired pictures. 


Last week they used paint and thought about colour to create an emotion. Today they used oil pastels and chalk to add texture and continued to think about the effect of colour.
I think the end results are brilliant. The kids were all delighted with their efforts and also enjoyed looking at each other's work. 
It was brilliant that everybody felt successful and now they want to know which artist we are going to learn about next. YAHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment